WTF- Welcome To Florida

Gulf 32 1966 hull # 19 

Comments

  1. After hurricane Dorian September 1st 2019 destroyed my seafarer 38 while the boat and I were living in the Bahamas.
    I was trapped amongst debris and ask God since I knew I was going to drown am I going to heaven and he said not today I'm not done with you yet.
    So when I finished my rehab of my legs I got back to the States friends and family help me get a new boat to live on.
    By December 1st 2019 I was aboard my new old boat and thought it was proper to name it "Knot Today".
    The boat had been neglected quite a few years and so it's been a major project but hey it's my home and I don't have anything else that I need to do.
    Hoping to connect with some other Gulf 32 owners to compare notes and find out how they've dealt with restoring an older boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF=where's the females
    Lovely boat great Captain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment